Welcome to Peppertree Ranch
We are one of the few hunter/jumper schooling show venues in the Greater Bay Area. Our shows have a casual atmosphere, yet are professionally run, with meticulously manicured and maintained grounds, a good-sized show arena with decent footing, quality jumps, and good course design. There is plenty of convenient, easy pull-through trailer parking.
Classes include: Hunters, Jumpers, Equitation Under Saddle and Over Fences, Walk/Trot, Poles, Lead Line, and more.
Following current Covid-19 guidelines in order for everyone to be SAFE, please note the following:
- Face coverings are optional.
- We ask everyone to please practice social distancing.
- On-line entry is preferred and will remain open until 3pm Friday before show. Enter at: horseshowing.com.
- If you cannot enter online, please email your entry information and we will enter for you.
- Pre-packaged snacks and drinks will be available.
- Show fees can be made by cash and checks, but we would prefer Paypal (email@example.com) or Venmo (laura-sewall-1).
If you have never been here before, please call for directions. Parking access is at the back of the property off Jerrold Rd.