Welcome to Peppertree Ranch
We are one of the few hunter/jumper schooling show venues in the Greater Bay Area. Our shows have a casual atmosphere, yet are professionally run, with meticulously manicured and maintained grounds, a good-sized show arena with decent footing, quality jumps, and good course design. There is plenty of convenient, easy pull-through trailer parking.
Classes include: Hunters, Jumpers, Equitation Under Saddle and Over Fences, Walk/Trot, Poles, Lead Line, and more.
Following strict Covid-19 guidelines in order for everyone to be SAFE, please note the following:
- Please bring and wear your own face coverings (competitors do not need to wear them while mounted).
- We ask everyone to please practice “social distancing.”
- We request non-competitors be limited to trainers/coaches/grooms and one parent, guardian, or friend per competitor.
- On-line entry are prefered. Entries will remain open until Friday before show, at 3pm. Enter at horseshowing.com.
- If you cannot enter online, please email your entry information and we will enter for you.
- Staff will be available to adjust warm-up jumps per requests and control the arena gate.
- Lunch will not be available — pre-packaged snacks and drinks will be.
- Show fees can be made by cash and checks, but we would prefer Paypal (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Venmo (laura-sewall-1).
If you have never been here before, please call for directions. Parking access is at the back of the property off Jerrold Rd.